You don't realize how much you rely on a clean source of water until it's gone, tainted, or rationed.
This course will teach you how to correctly store water, how to purify it, and how to find water in an emergency.
Create a ready-for-any-emergency water survival plan with step-by-step instructions.
- 9 individual lessons with simple assignments
- Specific instructions so you'll know exactly:
- How much water to store
- How to conserve the water you have
- Multiple ways to purify water
- How to collect rainwater
- How to be completely prepared for a boil notice
- A complete, easy-to-read course in water preparedness
A comprehensive, 54-minute video lesson taught by Lisa Bedford, The Survival Mom
Specific instructions for setting up a frugal Survival Water Supply
The Survival Mom's Own Family Water Usage planner page
Survival Water Supply checklist
- More printables and checklists to help you know exactly what you need. Don't waste money on unnecessary supplies!